Module 3: Digital Smile Analysis And Esthetic Planning
Moudule 3: Digital Smile Analysis And Esthetic Planning
Smile design and extreme makeovers are megatrends in dentistry nowadays.The course is aimed to teach dentists and dental technicians to analyze, plan and design the smile. In addition it clarifies the digital smile analysis and digital smile design (DSD) concepts focusing on Facial proportions, facial relations, macroesthetics, microesthetics and esthetic relations in both dimensions static and dynamic , to produce more beautiful and accurate results in function and esthetics.
Course Speakers :
Dr. AHMED ABDEL HALIM M. EL-SAYED
BDS, DMS, DDS, DHM, MSc, PhD, FDSRCS
Dr. Ahmed is an international speaker and a member in five international scientific societies in addition to the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
He is a DSD certified cosmetic dentist with 24 years of experience in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. He obtained six postgraduate degrees in conservative and cosmetic dentistry including master degree, PhD and fellowship from the Royal College Of Dental Surgeons, UK, in addition to three higher diplomas in implantology and laser in dentistry.
Dr. Rami Gamil
Is a dental XP expert and the C.E.O of 3DVision Imaging Centres
He received his Diploma Universitaire DU in 3D Imaging from the university of Toulouse III -Paul Sabatier in France. An active member of the international digital dentistry society and member of its data acquisition council .His main focus is the use of CBCT 3D Imaging computer aided implant surgery , 3D smile Analysis , CAD CAM and rapid prototyping in dentistry. He is an international lecturer and journal reviewer in computer Aided Implantology and digital dentistry.
Dr. Ahmed Korayem
Is a DSD certified restorative and cosmetic dentist with more than 15 years of experience in the field of smile design and esthetic dentistry.
He is a scientific speaker and trainer of Ivoclar Vivadent, Kurary and Planmeca in Egypt.
He is a sustaining member of the American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the digital smile design society and the owner of Korayem Dental Center in Alexandria.
To demonstrate and simplify :
- The main principals of the smile design.
- Role and importance of facial references in the smile design.
- Learning the main 5 sections for any smile analysis procedures.
- The importance of detailed analysis and communication before mockup design.
- Mockup design and exact duplication into BFEP (Bonded Functional Esthetic Prototype).
- Complete and digital treatment plans presentation to the patient and the team.
- The ideal smile design interdisciplinary communication language and tools.
- The Digital Smile Design Concept (DSD).
• Live Demo step by step 2D Digital Workflow (from 2D frame to printed model)
• Live demo for a complete 3D Digital workflow from analysis, scanning and till final restoration
Workshops Covering the Following:
1-Smile analysis 2D and 3D
2-Smile design 2D and 3D
3-Linking smile design to:
A- Implants (smile design guided surgery)
B- Mockup (smile design cad work) Treatment plan
C- CAD work on exocad demo